Wednesday 5 September 2012

Blog Hops, Release Day & Thanks

Hi everyone,

                     I would just like to thank Carrie Ann for putting Romancing The Hop together. It was the first I had ever participated in and I thought it was great fun. I would also like to thank all the lovely ladies that stopped by and took the time to comment. And finally, a big congrats to - Crystal, Tracey, Jean and Monica who all won copies of Capturing Bliss.

                    As I had such a fab time, I've signed up for The Alpha Male Blog Hop in October. So I hope I shall see you all there! Here's the link -:

http://carrieannbloghops.blogspot.com.au/p/the-alpha-male.html





                    I'm getting very excited, as the release day for Until The Stars Burn Cold creeps nearer. I've had a sneaky peak at the cover and it's lovely - can't wait to share it with you all. My son & I are working on the book trailer... well, he works and I point at things. Hopefully it should be finished tonight - fingers crossed.


Until The Stars Burn Cold
 
Forbidden love

Long ago in ancient Persia, there lived a silk merchant in the town of Adwan. Jinn was in love with the beautiful Shuri. But the lovers were not destined to be together, as she is promised to another. In a desperate bid, the lovers sought to flee the city. But they were caught and torn apart. For daring to love the wrong woman, Jinn was cursed into a ring. Ages pass and empires crumble... yet Jinn is still caught the ring. Forever bound in a circle of frozen silver. Bound, that is until present day antiques dealer, Mia Templeton accidentally releases him. Mia is beautiful, kind and somehow familiar. Is love eternal and evil everlasting? Can the power that destroyed his life in Adwan, reach through the centuries and threaten his future? Will Jinn ever be truly free?

No comments:

Post a Comment