Thursday 27 November 2014

Black is the Colour Book Tour


Hi everyone,
Just to let you know that Black is the Colour is on a mini book tour. I’ve listed some of the lovely bloggers who are hosting me. Thank you all so much!

Also there’s a $20 Amazon Gift Card up for grabs but hurry time is limited. So, drop by one of the stops and enter – Good Luck!!!

Other than that, for all my wonderful U.S. friends happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have a blissful, warm and heartfelt day. J

Nicóle xx

2 Bibliophiles Guide

Mythical Books

Beanie Brain Reader

Pandora’s Open Box

Love Us Some Books

Padme’s Library


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole
    I loved your beautiful story Black is the Colour! Are you currently writing another story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Yes, I am but I've had to put it on hold while I do the edits for my Australian Rural Romance - McKellan's Run. Hopefully I'll get back to My Wolven Heart after Christmas. Thanks for asking. x

      Delete