Saturday 1 December 2012

Misrule’s Mistress Competition Coming soon

Please click date button to view whole post.

Hi everyone,

                     To celebrate the 20th December release of my medieval Christmas novella, Misrule’s Mistress, I have put together a competition. The competition will run from the 24th December to the 5th of January 2013. As some of you may know, I do have a fondness for jewellery... so I thought I would spread the love around. I’m giving away a string of white freshwater pearls. The individual pearls range from about 8mm – 9mm, the string is 18” long with a gold plated clasp. The pearls are individually knotted and strung on silk. Added to that, there is also an advanced reader’s copy of Misrule’s Mistress.
 

As my story is set over the twelve days of Christmas, I decided that’s when I’m running the competition. So it starts on Christmas Eve and finishes on the 5th January 2013.

To be in the running I need...

·        Your name

·        Your email address

·        And the answer to this question – “What is the name of Ellette’s horse?”

All valid entries will be placed into my top hat (circa 1880’s and according to the label – Johnson & Co Hatters to the Queen & HRH the Prince of Wales. 113 Regent Street, London) and a random winner will be drawn. The draw will be held on the 7th January 2013 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Top Hat modelled  here by Alannah -
 

She’s refused him once but with a golden ring, a Christmas feast and a little cunning, Lord Barric Cranley intends to catch his bride.

I’ll post an extract on Christmas Eve on my blog, but for those who can’t wait, Misrule’s Mistress will be available as an eBook from Pink Petal Books from the 20th December *wink*


The contest is open worldwide, but please only one entry per person – thanks J

So I hope you will all enjoy a little medieval Christmas cheer and good luck!

Nicóle  xx

www.nicolehurley-moore.com 
 

 

2 comments: