Sunday 9 June 2013

Love Lust & Lipstick Stains



Hi everyone,

Sorry the post is a bit late. I’ve been ill, but today I’ve managed to drag myself to my desk.
 

As some of you may know, I do love a blog hop. I’ve joined Love, Lust and Lipstick Stains ‘Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop’. It runs from the 5th – 8th August. The subject is summer and its hot and steamy nights.  We’ll be talking about our favourite things of summer, from holidays to favourite reads and everything in between. Hope you will join me for a bit of fun.
 

Check out Love, Lust and Lipstick Stains here –


 

 In other news -

My medieval paranormal romance, Rain will be available from the 20th June from Jupiter Gardens Press and then at Amazon/B&N/everywhere else about two weeks after that – Yay!!!!!

Jupiter Gardens Press –


 

Thanks for dropping by J

Nicóle  xx
www.nicolehurley-moore.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment