Saturday 1 June 2013

Rain



Hi everyone,

I’m getting very excited as ‘Rain’ will be released later this month by Jupiter Gardens Press. At the moment, I’m waiting with bated breath for the cover art. Yes, I do become a quivering, giggling mess of anticipation  at this stage. Ooooh, I can’t wait to see it!

Rain is my paranormal romance which is set against a medieval backdrop. It tells the story of a girl called Nuri. She is an artist, a painter of religious frescoes and devotionals.

On the mountain, high above the village of Farran – Nuri is caught between heaven and hell. Two men fight for her love and her soul. The first is Maras, an elemental being that follows the storms. Nuri knows that he is not human, he’s something more. She believes he is her beautiful fallen angel. But he is transient and is bound to the elements and their love may be as fleeting as the storm itself. And Brother Erebus, a pious monk whose tortured soul is twisted by his desire for her, will do anything to protect her soul from the silver haired devil, even if he has to crush her body to do it.

 I’ve been thinking (always a worry) that I should do something to celebrate Rain’s release. I feel a new competition may be in order. I’m still plotting the details... stay tuned. As some of you may know, I do like jewellery and pretty, shiny trinkets... so it may be along those lines.

As always, thanks for stopping by. I can’t wait to share ‘Rain’ with you and I hope you will come to love Nuri and Maras as much as I do.

 

   Nicóle  xx
 



 Image - Bigstock

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment